In the part one of this topic we analysed on the state male fertility & sperm health. We also talked about toxins that affect male fertility as well as pesticides sprayed on produce, hormones found in dairy and hormones found in commercial meats. A new study at the Copenhagen University Hospital in Denmark, reported in the British press, researchers have claimed that toothpaste, sunscreen, soap and other everyday products could be behind a drop in male fertility, finding a direct link between common man-made chemicals and a decline in the potency of human sperm.
Researchers say that around a third of the so called ‘non-toxic’ chemicals, used in everyday items, can dramatically affect the potency of sperm cells, leading to a rise in infertility. They discovered that the ingredients in sunscreen, detergents and plastics have been found to render sperm infertile.
Ways to Prevent and Reverse the Fertility Damage Caused by Environmental Toxins
Stop exposure to these estrogen mimicking toxins.
- Stop using pesticides of all sorts, bug sprays, lawn sprays. – Instead use organic treatments for your lawn and garden, and natural bug sprays made with essential oils.
- Avoid exposure to solvents, plastics, cosmetics, and soaps made with petrochemical based emulsifiers – a.k.a. mineral oil. Switch to a skin care line that is safe and pure.
- Do not use mineral oil products on your body. Mineral oil is made from crude oil (the same stuff we make motor oil, gasoline, and plastics out of) and is like putting plastic on your skin.
- Do not microwave your food in plastic. This will release the xenohormones into your food.
- Stop wearing polyester clothing (it is made out of plastic).
Eat Organic Produce, Meats, and Dairy.
- Eat all vegetables organic
Conventional produce contains harmful herbicides and pesticides which have been shown to negatively effect both male and female fertility.
- Eat only organic dairy products
Dairy that is not organic contains added hormones and antibiotics which can contribute to increased estrogen levels in the body. Also keep dairy products to a minimum because of their congesting nature.
- Eat only red meat that is Grass Fed and Organic
Conventionally raised cattle contain high levels of added hormones and antibiotics which can contribute to estrogen dominate conditions. Grass Fed meats, on the other hand, are a great source of essential fatty acids, are low in saturated fat, and are a great source of protein. It is best to eat no more than 4oz. of red meats per serving.
- Eat only chicken that is free range/Organic
Like red meat, conventionally raised chicken is full of antibiotics and hormones which can have negative effects on hormonal health.
Aid the liver in cleansing toxins and excess hormones from the body.
The Men’s Fertility Cleanse uses whole herbs and green superfoods to help the body cleanse itself of toxins and excess hormones. Many of the fertility challenges men face can be linked to two main culprits. Hormonal imbalance or environmental toxins.
The Male Fertility Cleanse is a special cleanse that uses specific herbs, foods, and techniques to help men detoxify their bodies, promote healthy sperm production, and sexual health.
The herbs, vitamins and minerals in the cleanse help the body to release toxins and excess hormones by:
Detoxifying the liver
The liver helps to filter toxins from the body including excess hormones. If there is an over abundance of estrogen, the liver will be overloaded and in need of a little herbal help. The cleansing herbs included in the kit helps the liver to cleanse itself and supports the body in eliminating excess environmental toxins and estrogens.
Nourish the Endocrine system
In today’s world the endocrine system is under a lot of stress. The endocrine system is responsible for hormone production and secretions. When there is a fertility issue occurring such as low sperm count or morphology, the hormone balance is usually the reason. If the endocrine system is compromised from too much stress, poor nutrition, or excessive pollutants the hormonal balance will then be effected. This then shows up as low sperm count, poor morphology, or or fertility issues. The herbs in the Male Fertility Cleanse help to support the endocrine system to be healthy and nourished.
Increase circulation and Aids with Sexual Health
One of the most important factors to sexual health is proper circulation. The main cause for erectile dysfunction is atherosclerosis. The herbs in the Male Fertility Cleanse help to increase the circulation and get need blood and nutrients to the reproductive system.
Do You Need To Cleanse?
Questions you should ask yourself are:
- Do you suffer from unexplained fatigue or depression?
- Do you have a distended stomach?
- Do you experience frequent colds and flu?
- Do you have dark circles under your eyes?
- Are you stressed out often?
- Do you have liver spots or itchy skin?
- Do you have less than 2 bowel movements a day?
- Do you have acne?
- Do you have low libido?
- Do you have low sperm count?
- Do you eat conventional meats and dairy?
- Have you been on medication or antibiotics for longer than 1 week?
My 9 Day Male Fertility Cleanse is designed to:
- Support detoxification of excess estrogen hormones
- Detoxify environmental toxins form the blood
- Alkalize the body through superfood greens
- Increase circulation to the reproductive system
- Support the production of healthy sperm
- Cleanse the blood of toxins and chemicals
- Promote healthy liver function
- Support the endocrine hormonal system
- Increase vitality and immunity
- Support a healthy digestive system