Stretch marks are streaks on the skin that appear linear. At first, they look like angry purplish red lines then as time goes the lines turn silvery white or brown, depending on the natural coloring of the affected person.
Structure Of The Skin
The skin is composed of three layers.
- Epidermis: It is the outermost layer of the skin and responsible for protecting us from the harm.
- Dermis: It is the middle layer of the skin consists of connective tissue and cushions the body from stress and strain.
- Hypodermis: It is the last and the deepest layer of the skin.
Why Do Stretch Marks Occur?
Stretch marks occur because the elastin fibers and the collagen beneath the overstretched skin are damaged and inflamed.
Who Gets Stretch Marks?
- Adolescent girls and boys get stretch marks because of growth spurts.
- Pregnant women are susceptible to stretch marks because of their expanding belly and widening hips and legs..
- Body builders are at risk of getting stretch marks because of the dramatic increase of the muscle sizes.
- Changes and Problems Associated With Stretch Marks
- Stretch marks are neither itchy nor painful.
- The only dilemma linked to stretch marks is the ugly, unappealing appearance of stretch marks.
Home Remedies for Stretch Marks
- Potato Juice
- Olive Oil
- Cocoa Butter
Stretch Marks Treatments
- Laser Stretch Mark Removal:
- Chemical Peels:
- Tummy Tucks
- Tretinoin Cream
Ways To Prevent Stretch Marks
Stretch marks can be prevented in a number of ways.
- Keep your weight on a healthy scale.
- Exercise and healthy diet are your tools for maintaining the desired weight.
- Hydration is your number one all natural weapons against stretch marks.
- Exfoliation is another popular and easy method of keeping stretch marks away.
P.S. Are You Really Bothered About That Ugly Stretch Mark In Your Body? Click Here Now to Discover How I Was Able to Erase Ugly Stretch Marks in 4 Weeks Using This Powerful Herbal Cream Solution That Works Wonders In My Body In Just 4 Weeks!Leave a reply