Every aesthetician will agree on the fact that skin care is undoubtedly one of the most important elements of beauty treatment. Every skin type is different and it should be treated differently as well. Facial skin is extremely delicate and proper measures need to be taken regularly to maintain in smooth and glowing. Entrusting professionals with this kind of beauty treatment seems the most practical choice because they will be able to understand your concerns, what kind of treatment you need and how to maintain the health of your skin.
Some of the More Common Types of Facials are
- Exfoliation: In this method, physical and chemical exfoliants are used to remove dead skin cells, renew cells, break down discoloration, fade red marks, and helps the skin absorb action ingredients deeper into it.
- Steam: By the use of steam, the skin temperature will increase which will soften the pores of your skin. This method is great for deep pore cleansing and extraction. It’s also ideal for dehydrating the skin and preventing the moisture from evaporating.
- Manual extraction: If it’s for unclogging pores removes blackheads, there’s no process better than manual extraction. Through special skin-softening treatments, it minimizes the redness afterwards.
- Mask: This process is used right at the end and it is highly beneficial in reducing the temperature of the skin and hydrating it. Moreover, with a peel off mask, you skin will get a spectacular glow.
Some of the Major Benefits of Using this Kind of Facial Treatment are
- Deep cleansing: This is an excellent way to cleanse your skin deeply right from its pores intensively.
- Helps the skin breathe: By using steam, the skin pores open up and helps the skin breathe.
- Remove dead cells: By scrubbing over the skin, it removes the accumulated whiteheads and dead skin cells.
- Removes blockage: By preventing the blockage of skin pores, it removes blackheads and whiteheads.
- Enhanced blood circulation: It is greatly beneficial in enhancing the blood circulation of the skin.
- Glowing skin: You skin will have a glow and become bright and soft by using face masks.
- Relaxation: Needless to say, you will be able to enjoy ultimate relaxation.
Don’t have this assumption that you will do such skin therapy once a year and your skin will stay glowing all year round. To achieve such optimum results for your skin, you need to nourish it regularly and go to a spa or a salon at least once a month. Be it as it may, it highly imperative to trust a professional for this kind of therapy because you don’t amateurs treating your skin like some kind of an experiment. How Would You Like To Also Get That Flawless Skin? At Dr Seyi Medspa: We double as a skin clinic and spa. Located in the heart of Lagos Mainland, it’s a perfect urban oasis for enjoying luxury treatments. We give clients treatments that include skin analysis, facial treatments comprising chemical peels, customized facial treatment, skin resurfacing, anti-aging facial and lots more. Kindly call 08050322226 or click to contact us today on our WhatsApp handle for a consultation.